- Merge latest Android changes (N2G47O)
- Merge latest Android 7.1.2 changes (N2G47F)
- Merge latest Android changes (N4F26T)
- Merge latest Android changes (N4F26O)
- Merge latest Android changes (N4F26I)
- Rebase on Android 7.1.1 sources
- cpufreq: conservative: Fix condition logic in touch boost (thanks to ihancioglu)
- Merge latest patches from NRD91N
- Rebased on 3.10.73 (NBD90W). I discovered a memory leak issue and I decided to drop the latests Linux kernel versions.
- Changed default governor to ondemand for both clusters. Conservative governor also has an issue and in some cases doesn't drop the frequency fast enough. I recommend you to not use it until I'll find a solution.
- ondemand: Improved the load calculation when the timer is deferred.
- ondemand: A couple of bug fixes from mainline.
- cpufreq: Introduce touch boost tunables to ondemand and conservative
touch_load: the virtual load that governor "sees" when there is a touch
in the screen (default value 70).
touch_load_duration: the duration in ms that the touch_load is effective
after the touch (default value 1000ms).
touch_load_threshold: the real load threshold. Loads greater than this
threshold will trigger the touch boost (default value 10).
touch_load_duration: the duration of touch boost (default value 1000ms).
When there is a touch in the screen the freq_step tunable will be
double if there governor must increase the frequency.
- minor changes in initramfs from upstream (NBD90W)
- cpufreq: ondemand: Eliminate the deadband effect
- cpufreq: Break out early when frequency equals target_freq
- Added conservative governor
- Merge Android Nougat kernel patches (up to NRD90S)
- Merge Linux kernel v3.10.103
- Mount data partition as encryptable
- Merge Linux kernel versions v3.10.74 - v3.10.102
- Apply patch for CVE-2016-5340 (CodeAurora)
- Initial release
- built with Linaro gcc 4.9 201602
- enabled O2 optimizations
- clear a couple of configuration