This is a kernel based on the pawitp's one and it works for Android JB ROMs.
Semaphore <= 2.6.6 for 4.1.2
Semaphore >= 2.8.0 for 4.2
Semaphore >= 3.1.0 for 4.3
Semaphore >= 3.4.0 for 4.4
This is version works for Jelly Bean ROMs.
- Linux kernel 3.0.101
- Custom Voltage
- Voodoo Sound
- 384MB - 409MB available RAM
- Compiled with Linaro 4.7.3
- O3 optimization
- Auto brightness driver
- Touch Wake
- Vibration intensity
- Deep Idle
- USB host driver
- Governor ondemand (default)
- ondemand: sampling_down_factor tunable by momentum, smooth_ui
- Governor conservative (module, smooth_ui)
- Governor smartassV2 (module, smooth_ui)
- Governor interactive (module)
- Noop I/O scheduler (default)
- Deadline I/O Scheduler (module)
- Simple I/O Scheduler (module)
- ROW I/O Scheduler (module)
- CFQ Scheduler (module)
- CIFS as module
- TUN as module
- Logcat disabled (as module only)
- Standard network packet scheduler
- Kernel log buffer size 4KB (from 128KB)
- Reduced debug info
- Fast Charge support
- WiFi PM_MAX when suspend
- CWM: AROMA Filemanager
- /system/etc/init.d directory creation if not exist
How to use
Please read How to use Semaphore JB guide for information about the features
In order to load various modules of the kernel and enable or disable features use Semaphore Manager or HM.Carbide's Semaphore Script Manager application. It automatically copies and runs the respective scripts from /res/scripts to /system/etc/init.d directory.
Custom Voltage may be configured with Voltage control or similar applications.
For questions or issues about Semaphore Script Manager please visit HM.Carbide thread
pawitp for his kernel.
zacharias.maladroit for his useful information about CM's initramfs
HM.Carbide for his Semaphore Script Manager application.
Ezekeel for LiveOC, Custom Voltage
sztupy for USB host driver
koush for CWM
xcaliburinhand for his work about dock support
mialwe for his vibrator intensity and other fixes
ShadowInkDesigns for Android logo
trailblazerz11 for his help with Linaro and other changes
amarullz for Aroma file manager
DerTeufel1980 for various hints
Maroula Th. for Semaphore Logo
grinder777 for his great support
All people who support this kernel by testing, reporting issues, donating or simply using it.